Kenroc brings you the complete line of CertainTeed Architectural ceiling systems products for all your project needs. From simple to complex, our Ceiling Systems Product Specialist will help you in meeting your project needs, budget and timelines.
back to top
Whether 2x2 grid, 2x4, 2x5, or any other layout or design, Kenroc has what you need for ceiling suspension systems. From standard acoustic tile and revamped grid to custom felt, wood and metal impact-resistant panels in any shape, size and colour with job-specific layout and design. At any stage of the project, from pre-design to last-minute product conversions, we have the in-house expertise to help.back to top
- Metal Ceilings: Unique Challenges and Opportunities
- Contractor-Friendly Wood Ceilings and Walls
- The Importance of Ceilings in Healthcare Facilities
- 6 Tricks for Jaw-Dropping Ceiling Design
- Modern Metal Masterpieces
- What Are Acoustic Ceiling Tiles Made Of?
- Suspended Ceilings - Acoustic Ceiling Tiles / Panels
- CertainTeed Installation Videos
- Biophilic Design - A Case Study of Lisle Elementary School
- Benjamin Franklin High School - Case Study (Symphony)
- School of Visual Arts - Case Study (Gyptone)
- Texas Children's Hospital - Case Study (Ecophon)
- CertainTeel Learning Centre - Suspension Systems
- CertainTeed Acoustical Ceiling System Installation Series
- CertainTeed Ecophon Commercial Ceiling Panel - Installation Series
- CertainTeed Ceiling Grid Videos
- CertainTeed Decoustics
- CertainTeed Case Studies
We're providing links to the vendor's website to give you the most up-to-date information for these products.