Safely receives, unloads, and organizes received product efficiently from the distributor truck to the warehouse/yard. Also, receives and files customer sales orders to ensure it is ready for pick up.
- Have strong communication skills to discuss inventory levels to operations management
- Be able to repeatedly lift and carry heavy building materials (up to 100 pounds or more)
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship
- Possess current forklift operator certification
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Ability to produce quality work and complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and ability to effectively organize
- A solid demonstrated focus on safety
- Good communication skills (listening, verbal and written)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to successfully work within a team environment in a fast-paced demanding environment
- Full-time hours and competitive pay
- Great benefits
- Company pension plan
- Profit-sharing program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Career development opportunities
- Gym/health club subsidy
- Jean & boot allowances
- Service recognition & rewards program
Kenroc is an equal opportunity employer who values cultural diversity, and we are committed to providing career opportunities and work-life balance options for our dedicated workforce.
Kenroc is proud to operate as a Covid-19 safe and drug free workplace.
Thank you for your interest in our organization! Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted in the near future.