Deliver building materials to customers at their construction sites with a material handler.
Those offered the job must:
- Have a current Class 1 or 3 Licence
- Consent to and pass pre-employment drug testing
- Repeatedly lift and carry heavy building materials (as much as 100 pounds or more)
- Provide a clean driver abstract (must be insurable)
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship
The delivery team must ensure the materials aren’t damaged during delivery and
that each customer is satisfied with the materials and service provided. The delivery
team unload the materials by hand and, at times, with equipment, such as:
- articulated truck-mounted booms
- specialized carts
- Competitive pay & great benefits
- Company pension plan
- Profit-sharing program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Safety-focused work environment
- Career development opportunities and training
- Gym/health club subsidy
- Employee image wear (at no cost)
- Jean & boot allowances
- Service recognition & rewards program
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Ability to produce quality work an complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and ability to effectively organize
Kenroc is an equal opportunity employer who values cultural diversity, and we are committed to providing career opportunities and work-life balance options for our dedicated workforce.
Thank you for your interest in our organization!
Candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted in the near future.