Kenroc Regina is currently seeking a highly motivated, organized and customer-focused candidate to fill the position of Operations Supervisor.
The successful applicant, reporting to the General Manager, will be responsible for overseeing the operation and supervision of the warehouse and for directing the dispatch of deliveries in a cost effective manner. He/she will have the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with all customers and employees by demonstrating excellent customer service and effective leadership skills.
- Screening, interviewing, reference checking and hiring all new employees together with the General Manager.
- Supervising, training and coaching employees to ensure operations are carried out in the safest and most effective way possible.
- Overseeing the organization, operation and maintenance of the warehouse, and ensuring inventory goals are met and records are current and accurate.
- Interacting on a regular basis with the General Manager and Sales Team to ensure effective communication and coordination of customer deliveries.
- Establishing and executing a daily dispatch plan to ensure the accuracy, efficiency and timeliness of all outbound deliveries.
- Ensuring delivery staff have the information required for each delivery so products reach customer worksites as scheduled.
- Proactively contact customers with any updates and/or changes to their orders.
- Respond in a timely and professional manner to any delivery questions that employees and/or customers may have.
- Understanding and ensuring Kenroc’s safety policies are being followed and that Kenroc is in compliance with Provincial Safety Regulations.
- Maintain and manage all records relating to equipment maintenance.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned/required.
- Previous operational, dispatch and/or warehouse experience, supplemented with a good knowledge of building materials and hardware.
- Demonstrated effective leadership, supervisory and coaching experience.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and decision-making abilities.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills.
- The ability to work independently and effectively in a demanding fast-paced and changing environment.
- Demonstrated computer experience.
- Class 1 or 3 License – asset.
- Boom Operator experience – asset .
- Competitive Pay & Great Benefits
- Company Pension & Profit-Sharing Program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Career Development & Corporate-Sponsored Training
- Gym/Health Club Subsidy
- Employee Image Wear (No Cost)
- Jean & Boot Allowances
- Service Recognition & Rewards Program
- Employee Purchase Discounts & more!
Kenroc is an equal opportunity employer who values cultural diversity, and we are committed to providing career opportunities and work-life balance options for our dedicated workforce.
Thank you for your interest in our organization! To apply, click the apply now button and follow the prompts.
Candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted in the near future.