Material Handler (Calgary)
Work with a driver delivering building materials to customers at their construction sites. Material Handlers are dedicated to our customers by doing physical labour in a safe manner.
- Complete tasks in a safe manner while working with others
- Follow directions and procedures related to safety
- Effectively manage time and is organized
- Produce quality work with minimal supervision
- Remain alert and responsive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Consent to and pass pre-employment drug testing
- Repeatedly lift and carry heavy building materials (as much as 100 pounds or more)
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship
- Full-time hours and competitive pay
- Great benefits
- Company pension plan
- Profit-sharing program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Safety-focused work environment
- Career development opportunities
- Corporate-sponsored training
- Gym/health club subsidy
- Employee image wear (at no cost)
- Jean & boot allowances
- Service recognition & rewards program
- Employee purchase discounts
Kenroc.. YOUR EMPLOYER!
Kenroc is an equal opportunity employer who values cultural diversity, and we are committed to providing career opportunities and work-life balance options for our dedicated workforce.
Thank you for your interest in our organization! Candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted in the near future.
Duration of employment
1205 38 Ave NE, Calgary, Alberta, T2E 6M2
February 27, 2023