Work with a driver delivering building materials to customers at their construction sites. Material Handlers are dedicated to our customers by doing physical labour in a safe manner.
- Complete tasks in a safe manner while working with others
- Follow directions and procedures related to safety
- Effectively manage time and is organized
- Produce quality work with minimal supervision
- Remain alert and responsive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
Describe your strong sense of team and safety focus when applying for this labour position.
Those offered the job must:
- Consent to and pass pre-employment drug testing
- Repeatedly lift and carry heavy building materials (as much as 100 pounds or more)
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship
- Full-time hours and competitive pay
- Great benefits
- Company pension plan
- Profit-sharing program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Safety-focused work environment
- Career development opportunities
- Corporate-sponsored training
- Gym/health club subsidy
- Employee image wear (at no cost)
- Jean & boot allowances
- Service recognition & rewards program
- Employee purchase discounts
Kenroc is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing career opportunities and work-life balance options for our dedicated workforce.
Kenroc offers competitive wages along with a comprehensive benefit package that includes health, disability, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as pension and profit sharing for all employees.