Material Handler (Saskatoon)
Work with a driver delivering building materials to customers at their construction sites. Material Handlers are dedicated to our customers by doing physical labour in a safe manner.
- Complete tasks in a safe manner while working with others
- Follow directions and procedures related to safety
- Effectively manage time and is organized
- Produce quality work with minimal supervision
- Remain alert and responsive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
Describe your strong sense of team and safety focus when applying for this labour position.
Those offered the job must:
- Consent to and pass pre-employment drug testing
- Repeatedly lift and carry heavy building materials (as much as 100 pounds or more)
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship
- Full-time hours and competitive pay
- Great benefits
- Company pension plan
- Profit-sharing program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Safety-focused work environment
- Career development opportunities
- Corporate-sponsored training
- Gym/health club subsidy
- Employee image wear (at no cost)
- Jean & boot allowances
- Service recognition & rewards program
- Employee purchase discounts
Kenroc is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing career opportunities and work-life balance options for our dedicated workforce.
Kenroc offers competitive wages along with a comprehensive benefit package that includes health, disability, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as pension and profit sharing for all employees.
General Manager Justin Meyers
915 60 St E, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, S7K 3R4
5 to 6 days per week