The inside sales representative will be part of the sales team, which is responsible for maintaining sales to our current customers and for proactively looking for opportunities to increase our customer base.
The successful applicant will have the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with existing and potential new customers who come into the branch or call for assistance. They will demonstrate excellent customer service skills as they work with each of our customers to help them determine what their needs are and to complete their orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Effectively assessing customer needs, and efficiently and courteously meeting those needs
- Accurately creating job quotes and closing sales
- Assisting in resolving customer matters
- Actively investigating competitive product pricing
- Working to maximize sales and assisting in developing new business opportunities
- Monitoring and working toward branch sales goals
- Maintaining the showroom and showroom inventory
- Proactively communicating with Operations to ensure effective coordination of customer deliveries
- Knowledge of building materials and hardware
- Mathematically inclined
- High attention to detail
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Comfortable with developing relationships and maintaining service-based customer relationships
- Excellent customer follow-up skills and tenacity
- Demonstrated consultative selling style
- Strong organizational skills (high call, email and documentation volumes)
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced multi-task environment
- A team player
- Customer service and/or inside sales experience - asset
- Experience working with a computer point-of-sale system - asset
- Education/training in sales, marketing and customer service - complimentary
- Full-time hours and competitive pay
- Great benefits
- Company pension plan
- Profit-sharing program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- NO overnight travel
- Safety-focused work environment
- Career development opportunities
- Corporate-sponsored training
- Gym/health club subsidy
- Employee image wear (at no cost)
- Jean & boot allowances
- Service recognition & rewards program
- Employee purchase discounts
Kenroc offers competitive wages along with a comprehensive benefit package that includes health, disability, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as pension and profit sharing for all employees.
Kenroc is an equal opportunity employer who values cultural diversity, and we are committed to providing career opportunities and work-life balance options for our dedicated workforce.
Thank you for your interest in our organization! Candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted in the near future.