Kenroc Winnipeg is hiring a Driver – Labourer with a Class 3A licence to deliver building materials.
Apply today if you are highly motivated, focused on customer service and interested in and capable of lifting and carrying materials in addition to driving.
Our drivers work with material handlers, as a team, delivering building materials to customers.
At the customer’s job site, the drivers and material handlers unload and physically place the building materials either inside the building or on rooftops, as requested by the customer.
Delivery equipment, such as articulated truck mounted booms, forklifts or conveyors, may be used. Materials are also lifted and carried by the team.
Required with applications:
- Class 3A Driver Licence
- Clean Driver Abstract (Must be insurable)
- Pre-placement drug testing is mandatory
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship
The person chosen for this role will be:
A PROFESSIONAL AND RESPONSIBLE DRIVER
- Clean Driver Abstract
- A desire for physical work (Who needs a gym?)
- Endurance – Physically able to repeatedly handle heavy lifting/carrying (up to 100 lbs)
- Comfort with ladders/heights
- Ability to manage time
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Demonstrated safety-focus
- Ability to safely complete tasks
- Ability to produce quality work with minimal supervision
WORK WELL WITH OTHERS
- Good communication skills (listening, verbal and written)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to successfully work within a team environment
- Clean and professional personal appearance
- Drywall delivery experience
- Fall Arrest Certificate
- Boom Operator Certificate
Kenroc is a well-established specialty building material supplier with branches throughout Western Canada. Learn more
Kenroc is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing career opportunities and work-life balance options for our dedicated workforce.
Kenroc offers competitive wages along with a comprehensive benefit package that includes health, disability, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as pension and profit sharing for all employees.
Employees of Kenroc are committed to the company’s vision and are guided by its values. Learn more
- Full-time hours and competitive pay
- Great benefits
- Company pension plan
- Profit-sharing program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- NO overnight travel
- Safety-focused work environment
- Career development opportunities
- Corporate-sponsored training
- Gym/health club subsidy
- Employee image wear (at no cost)
- Jean & boot allowances
- Service recognition & rewards program
- Employee purchase discounts