Kenroc Regina is hiring a Warehouse and Yard Worker to join the team.
Apply today if you are dependable and enjoy the challenges of varied and physically demanding work.
Our Warehouse and Yard Workers safely load and unload various building materials from trucks in the warehouse and yard.
They assemble customer orders and load the orders onto trucks for delivery or into customer vehicles when picking up their materials.
They are responsible for ensuring that product inventory and materials are placed in the proper warehouse/yard locations, and that the warehouse and yard areas are kept clean and well organized at all times.
In addition, they are also responsible for ensuring that the proper paperwork is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- A desire for physical work (Who needs a gym?)
- A clean and professional personal appearance
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Ability to produce quality work and complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and ability to effectively organize
- A comfort level with heights/ladders
- A solid demonstrated focus on safety
- Good communication skills (listening, verbal and written)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to successfully work within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Physically able to regularly handle heavy lifting/carrying (up to 100 lbs.)
- Pre-placement drug testing is mandatory
- Drywall delivery experience
- Forklift certification/experience
- Employee image wear
- Jean & boot allowances
- Fun staff events
After three (3) months:
- Group benefits (health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance)
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Employee purchase discounts
- Fitness allowance
After one (1) year:
- Company pension plan
- Employee Profit Sharing Program
- Service anniversary gift
And more …
- Company sponsored training
- Career development opportunities
Kenroc is a well-established specialty building material supplier with branches throughout Western Canada. Learn more
Kenroc is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing career opportunities and work-life balance options for our dedicated workforce.
Kenroc offers competitive wages along with a comprehensive benefit package that includes health, disability, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as pension and profit sharing for all employees.
Employees of Kenroc are committed to the company’s vision and are guided by its values. Learn more
This opportunity close February 14, 2020