Kenroc Saskatoon is hiring a Driver – Labourer with a Class 5 licence to deliver building materials.
Apply today if you are highly motivated, focused on customer service and interested in and capable of lifting and carrying materials in addition to driving.
Our drivers work with material handlers, as a team, delivering building materials to customers.
At the customer’s job site, the drivers and material handlers unload and physically place the building materials either inside the building or on rooftops, as requested by the customer.
Delivery equipment, such as articulated truck mounted booms, forklifts or conveyors, may be used. Materials are also lifted and carried by the team.
Required with applications:
- Class 5 Driver Licence
- Clean Driver Abstract (Must be insurable)
- Pre-placement drug testing is mandatory
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship
- Drywall delivery experience
- Fall Arrest Certificate
- Boom Operator Certificate
The person chosen for this role will be:
A PROFESSIONAL AND RESPONSIBLE DRIVER
- Clean Driver Abstract
- A desire for physical work (Who needs a gym?)
- Endurance – Physically able to repeatedly handle heavy lifting/carrying (up to 100 lbs)
- Comfort with ladders/heights
- Ability to manage time
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Demonstrated safety-focus
- Ability to safely complete tasks
- Ability to produce quality work with minimal supervision
WORK WELL WITH OTHERS
- Good communication skills (listening, verbal and written)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to successfully work within a team environment
- Clean and professional personal appearance
- Employee image wear
- Jean and boot allowances
- Fun team events for staff
- Employee purchase discounts
- Fitness allowance
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
After three months:
- Group benefits (health, disability, dental, vision, life insurance and more)
After one year:
- Company pension plan
- Employee Profit Sharing Program
- Anniversary gift and company-wide recognition
- Career development opportunities
- Corporate sponsored training
Kenroc is a specialty building material supplier. The company has been in business since 1967, steadily growing to 16 locations across Western Canada.
Employees of Kenroc are committed to the company’s vision and are guided by its values of integrity, safety, customer service, people, community and success.
Learn what Kenroc employees have to say about their team and serving customers.Employee reviews of Kenroc