Kenroc Winnipeg is currently seeking the right people to join our company as material handlers.
Apply today if you are highly motivated, focused on customer service and interested in and capable of lifting and carrying building materials.
Our material handlers work with drivers, as a team, delivering building materials to customers. At the customer site, the team unloads and physically places shingles and/or additional building materials on rooftops as requested by the customer.
Delivery equipment, such as articulated truck mounted booms, forklifts or conveyors, may be used. Materials are also lifted and carried by the team.
- PHYSICALLY ACTIVE
- A desire for physical work (Who needs a gym?)
- A comfort level with heights/ladders
- Demonstrated endurance – capable of lifting and carrying repeatedly
- Ability to safely complete tasks
- A solid demonstrated focus on safety
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Attention to detail
- Ability to produce quality work with minimal supervision produce quality work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
WORKS WELL WITH OTHERS
- Good communication skills (listening, verbal and written)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to successfully work within a team environment
- A clean and professional personal appearance
- Employee image wear
- Jean and boot allowances
- Team-building events for fun
After three months (successful completion of probation period):
- Group benefits (health, disability, dental, vision, life insurance and more)
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Employee purchase discounts
- Fitness allowance
After one year:
- Company pension plan
- Employee Profit Sharing Program
- Anniversary gift and company-wide recognition
Kenroc is a well-established specialty building material supplier with branches throughout Western Canada. Learn more
Kenroc is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing career opportunities and work-life balance options for our dedicated workforce.
Kenroc offers competitive wages along with a comprehensive benefit package that includes health, disability, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as pension and profit sharing for all employees.
Employees of Kenroc are committed to the company’s vision and are guided by its values. Learn moreEmployee reviews of Kenroc