Work with a driver delivering building materials to customers at their construction sites.
Industry experience is not necessary, but is appreciated.
Working at _____________?
- Moving furniture and equipment
Let’s talk! Describe your strong sense of team and safety focus when applying for this labour position.
Our material handlers work with drivers, as a team, delivering building materials to customers. At the customer site, the team unloads and physically places building materials in and around the jobsite as requested by the customer.
Delivery equipment, such as articulated truck mounted booms, carts, forklifts or conveyors, may be used. Materials are also lifted and carried by the team.
- Physically able to repeatedly handle heavy lifting/carrying (up to 100+ lbs.)
- Pre-placement drug testing is mandatory
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship
- Fall Arrest Certification
- Drywall delivery experience – preferred
- A desire for physical work (Who needs a gym?)
- A comfort level with heights/ladders
- Demonstrated endurance – capable of lifting and carrying repeatedly
- Ability to safely complete tasks
- A solid demonstrated focus on safety
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Attention to detail
- Ability to produce quality work with minimal supervision produce quality work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
WORKS WELL WITH OTHERS
- Good communication skills (listening, verbal and written)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to successfully work within a team environment
- A clean and professional personal appearance
- Employee image wear
- Jean and boot allowances
- Team-building events for fun
After three months (successful completion of probation period):
- Group benefits (health, disability, dental, vision, life insurance and more)
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Employee purchase discounts
- Fitness allowance
After one year:
- Company pension plan
- Employee Profit Sharing Program
- Anniversary gift and company-wide recognition
Discuss working towards:
- Obtaining your Class 3 or Class 1 licence
- Forklift Operator Certification
- Boom Operator Certification
- First Aid Certification
Kenroc is a well-established specialty building material supplier with branches throughout Western Canada. Learn more
Kenroc is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing career opportunities and work-life balance options for our dedicated workforce.
Kenroc offers competitive wages along with a comprehensive benefit package that includes health, disability, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as pension and profit sharing for all employees.
Employees of Kenroc are committed to the company’s vision and are guided by its values. Learn moreEmployee reviews of Kenroc