Kenroc Edmonton is currently seeking a highly motivated and customer focused self-starter to fill the position of INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE.
The successful applicant will be able to develop and maintain positive working relationships with existing and potential new customers who call or visit the Branch. He/she will demonstrate excellent customer service skills when working with each of our customers to help them determine their needs and complete orders in a timely and accurate manner.
The INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE will be part of the Sales Team responsible for maintaining sales to our current customers and for proactively looking for opportunities to increase our sales/customer base.
- Effectively assessing customer needs, and efficiently and courteously meeting those needs.
- Accurately creating job quotes and closing sales.
- Assisting in resolving customer matters.
- Actively investigating competitive product pricing.
- Working to maximize sales and assisting in developing new business opportunities.
- Monitoring and working toward branch sales goals.
- Maintaining the showroom and showroom inventory.
- Proactively communicating with Operations to ensure effective coordination of customer deliveries.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Knowledge of building materials and hardware.
- Mathematically inclined & high attention to detail.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Comfortable with developing relationships and maintaining service-based customer relationships.
- Excellent customer follow-up skills and tenacity.
- Demonstrated consultative selling style.
- Strong organizational skills (high call, email and paper-work volume).
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast paced multi-task environment.
- A team player.
- Experience working with a computer point-of-sale system – asset
- Previous customer service or inside sales experience – asset
- Education/training in sales, marketing and customer service – complimentary
A credit check will be required for this position.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume, by the above-noted closing date, to:
Carl Johnson, Assistant Manager
This opportunity is also posted externally. Internal candidates will receive first consideration.