Deliver building materials to customers at their construction sites with a material handler.
Those offered the job must:
- Have a current Class 1 or 3 Licence
- Consent to and pass pre-employment drug testing
- Repeatedly lift and carry heavy building materials (as much as 100 pounds or more)
- Provide a clean driver abstract (must be insurable)
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship
The driver leads the team delivering building materials to customers’ construction sites.
The driver and the team unload the materials by hand and, at times, with equipment, such as:
- articulated truck-mounted booms
- specialized carts
The team must ensure the materials aren’t damaged during delivery and that each customer is satisfied with the materials and service provided.
The driver leads the team in safety, encouraging and demonstrating safe practices and company policies and procedures.
- Group Benefits
- Employee image wear
- Jean and boot allowances
- Interest in doing physical labour
- Comfort with heights and ladders
- Demonstrated endurance – capable of lifting and carrying repeatedly
- Complete tasks in a safe manner
- Follow directions and procedures related to safety
- Ask questions to increase personal understanding
- Be aware of and alert to hazards and respond appropriately
WORKS WELL WITH OTHERS
- Good communication skills (listening, verbal and written)
- Dedicated to satisfying customer needs
- Enjoy team work
- Present a tidy and professional appearance
- Effectively manage time
- Notice and attend to details
- Produce quality work with minimal supervision
- Remain alert and responsive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
Kenroc is an equal opportunity employer who values cultural diversity, and we are committed to providing career opportunities and work-life balance options for our dedicated workforce.
Thank you for your interest in our organization!
Candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted in the near future.