Deliver building materials to customers at their construction sites with a material handler. The delivery team may unload the materials by hand and, at times, with equipment, such as:
- articulated truck-mounted booms
- specialized carts
- Have a current Class 1 or 3 Licence
- Consent to and pass pre-employment drug testing
- Repeatedly lift and carry heavy building materials (as much as 100 pounds or more)
- Provide a clean driver abstract (must be insurable)
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship
Industry-competitive wages - the hourly wage for this position is based on driver’s licence, previous experience and certifications.
We offer competitive wages along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, disability, dental, vision, life insurance, pension, and profit-sharing for all employees. We also provide a superior health and safety culture and promote positive wellbeing, encourage community involvement and celebrate employee success and milestones.
Kenroc is an equal opportunity employer who values cultural diversity, and we are committed to providing career opportunities and work-life balance options for our dedicated workforce.
Candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted in the near future.