Kenroc Victoria is hiring Class 1 & Class 3 Driver-Labourers to join the team.
Apply today if you are highly motivated, focused on customer service and interested in and capable of lifting and carrying materials in addition to driving.
Our drivers work with material handlers, as a team, delivering building materials to customers.
At the customer’s job site, the drivers and material handlers unload and physically place the building materials either inside the building or on rooftops, as requested by the customer.
Required with applications:
- Class 1 or Class 3 Driver Licence
- Clean Driver Abstract (Must be insurable)
- Pre-placement drug testing is mandatory
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship
- A desire for physical work (Who needs a gym?)
- A clean and professional personal appearance
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Ability to produce quality work and complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and ability to effectively organize
- A comfort level with heights/ladders
- A solid demonstrated focus on safety
- Good communication skills (listening, verbal and written)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to successfully work within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
What do we have for YOU?
- Full-time hours
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits
- Company pension plan
- Employee Profit Sharing Program
- Safety-focused work environment
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Career development opportunities
- Corporate sponsored training
- Gym/Health Club subsidy
- Employee image wear (at no cost)
- Jean & boot allowances
- Employee purchase discounts
- Service Recognition & Rewards Program
Kenroc is a well-established specialty building material supplier with branches throughout Western Canada. Learn more
Kenroc is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing career opportunities and work-life balance options for our dedicated workforce.
Kenroc offers competitive wages along with a comprehensive benefit package that includes health, disability, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as pension and profit sharing for all employees.
Employees of Kenroc are committed to the company’s vision and are guided by its values. Learn moreEmployee reviews of Kenroc