Kenroc Regina is currently seeking the right people to join our company as material handlers.
Apply today if you are highly motivated, focused on customer service and interested in and capable of lifting and carrying building materials.
Our material handlers work with drivers, as a team, delivering building materials to customers. At the customer’s job site, the drivers and material handlers unload and physically place the building materials either inside the building or on rooftops, as requested by the customer. Delivery equipment, such as articulated truck mounted booms, forklifts or conveyors, may be used. Materials are also lifted and carried by the team.
- Endurance – Physically able to repeatedly handle heavy lifting/carrying (up to 100 lbs)
- Drywall delivery experience – preferred
- A clean and tidy personal appearance
- An enjoyment for physically demanding work (Who needs a gym?)
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Ability to produce quality work and complete tasks with minimal supervision
- A comfort level with heights/ladders
- A solid demonstrated safety-focus
- Good communication skills (listening, verbal and written)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to successfully work within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Shingle delivery/roofing experience – asset
- Fall restraint training – asset
Kenroc is a well-established specialty building material supplier with branches throughout Western Canada. Learn more
Kenroc is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing career opportunities and work-life balance options for our dedicated workforce.
Kenroc offers competitive wages along with a comprehensive benefit package that includes health, disability, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as pension and profit sharing for all employees.
Employees of Kenroc are committed to the company’s vision and are guided by its values. Learn more
- Full-time hours and competitive pay
- Great benefits
- Company pension plan
- Profit-sharing program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- NO overnight travel
- Safety-focused work environment
- Career development opportunities
- Corporate-sponsored training
- Gym/health club subsidy
- Employee image wear (at no cost)
- Jean & boot allowances
- Service recognition & rewards program
- Employee purchase discounts
General Manager Matt Potter
This opportunity close March 22, 2019