Sitting at a desk is not for you. You enjoy being on the front lines, out at a job site, proving your worth by doing hands-on work that leaves customers smiling.
Each morning, you come in knowing customers are relying on you. You look forward to working with your team to meet their needs so that the customer can complete their own jobs.
Each day, you rise to the challenge, finding ways to overcome, keeping everyone safe during the process.
If this sounds like you, apply today to Kenroc Edmonton.
Our material handlers work with drivers, as a team, delivering building materials to customers. At the customer site, the team unloads and physically places shingles and/or additional building materials on rooftops as requested by the customer.
Delivery equipment, such as articulated truck mounted booms, forklifts or conveyors, may be used. Materials are also lifted and carried by the team.
- Physically able to repeatedly handle heavy lifting/carrying (up to 100+ lbs.)
- Pre-placement drug testing is mandatory
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship
- Fall Arrest Certification
- Shingle/Roofing delivery/experience
- Drywall delivery experience – preferred
- A desire for physical work (Who needs a gym?)
- A comfort level with heights/ladders
- Demonstrated endurance – capable of lifting and carrying repeatedly
- Ability to safely complete tasks
- A solid demonstrated focus on safety
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Attention to detail
- Ability to produce quality work with minimal supervision produce quality work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
WORKS WELL WITH OTHERS
- Good communication skills (listening, verbal and written)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to successfully work within a team environment
- A clean and professional personal appearance
What do we have for YOU?
- Full-time hours
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits
- Company pension plan
- Employee Profit Sharing Program
- Safety-focused work environment
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Career development opportunities
- Corporate sponsored training
- Gym/Health Club subsidy
- Employee image wear (at no cost)
- Jean & boot allowances
- Employee purchase discounts
- Service Recognition & Rewards Program
Kenroc is a well-established specialty building material supplier with branches throughout Western Canada. Learn more
Kenroc is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing career opportunities and work-life balance options for our dedicated workforce.
Kenroc offers competitive wages along with a comprehensive benefit package that includes health, disability, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as pension and profit sharing for all employees.
Employees of Kenroc are committed to the company’s vision and are guided by its values. Learn more
General Manager: Nigel AttrillEdmonton
This opportunity close August 2, 2019