Sales of building materials, tools and more
The INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE will be part of the Sales Team. It is responsible for maintaining sales to our current customers and for proactively looking for opportunities to increase our customer base.
The successful applicant will have the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with existing and potential new customers who come into the branch or call for assistance. They will demonstrate excellent customer service skills as they work with each of our customers to help them determine what their needs are and to complete their orders in a timely and accurate manner.
DAYS AND HOURS – SCHEDULE
Work days are Monday to Friday.
- Knowledge of building materials and hardware.
- Mathematically inclined.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Comfortable with developing relationships and maintaining service-based customer relationships.
- Excellent customer follow-up skills and tenacity.
- Demonstrated consultative selling style.
- Strong organizational skills (high call, email and documentation volumes).
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced multi-task environment.
- A team player.
A credit check and pre-placement drug testing are required for hire.
Responsibilities would include:
- Effectively assessing customer needs, and efficiently and courteously meeting those needs.
- Accurately creating job quotes and closing sales.
- Assisting in resolving customer matters.
- Actively investigating competitive product pricing.
- Working to maximize sales and assisting in developing new business opportunities.
- Monitoring and working toward branch sales goals.
- Maintaining the showroom and showroom inventory.
- Proactively communicating with Operations to ensure effective coordination of customer deliveries.
- Employee image wear
- Team-building events for fun
- Employee purchase discounts
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
After three months:
- Group benefits (health, disability, dental, vision, life insurance and more)
- Fitness allowance
After one year:
- Company pension plan
- Employee Profit Sharing Program
- Anniversary gift and company-wide recognition
- Career development opportunities
- Corporate sponsored training
Kenroc is a specialty building material supplier. The company has been in business since 1967, steadily growing to 16 locations across Western Canada.
Employees of Kenroc are committed to the company’s vision and are guided by its values of integrity, safety, customer service, people, community and success.
Learn what Kenroc employees have to say about their team and serving customers.Employee reviews of Kenroc