Our dispatcher will be responsible for planning/organizing the effective scheduling and dispatch of drivers and outgoing delivery trucks in a cost effective manner while meeting the needs of each customer. The dispatcher must have the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with customers and employees by demonstrating excellent customer service and leadership skills.
- Interacting on a regular basis with the Branch Manager, Sales Manager and Sales staff to ensure effective communication and coordination of customer deliveries.
- Establishing, maintaining and executing a daily dispatch plan to ensure the accuracy, efficiency and timeliness of all outbound truck deliveries.
- Ensure that delivery staff has the information needed for each delivery so they can deliver the products to the customer worksite as scheduled.
- Proactively contact customers with any updates and/or changes to their orders.
- Respond in a timely and professional manner to any delivery questions that employees and/or customers may have.
- Maintain and manage all records relating to equipment maintenance and Provincial Safety Regulations.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- A positive attitude and the ability to participate as a member of a team focused on providing great customer service in a cost effective manner.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills
- Computer experience.
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking and changing environment.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills.
- Operations/warehouse experience.
- Good knowledge of building materials
*Pre-placement drug testing is required.
What do we have for YOU?
- Full-time hours
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits
- Company pension plan
- Employee Profit Sharing Program
- Safety-focused work environment
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Career development opportunities
- Corporate sponsored training
- Gym/Health Club subsidy
- Employee image wear (at no cost)
- Jean & boot allowances
- Employee purchase discounts
- Service Recognition & Rewards Program
Kenroc is a well-established specialty building material supplier with branches throughout Western Canada. Learn more
Kenroc is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing career opportunities and work-life balance options for our dedicated workforce.
Kenroc offers competitive wages along with a comprehensive benefit package that includes health, disability, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as pension and profit sharing for all employees.
Employees of Kenroc are committed to the company’s vision and are guided by its values. Learn more