The Dispatcher manages the scheduling and deployment of drivers and delivery trucks to meet the needs of our customers.
To be effective in the role, the Dispatcher must be able to create positive working relationships with customers and employees. Demonstrating leadership and excellent customer service is key.
- Ensuring effective communication and coordination of customer deliveries by regularly interacting with the General Manager and sales team
- Establishing, maintaining and executing a daily dispatch plan to ensure the accurate, efficient and timely deliveries
- Ensure that delivery staff has the information needed for each delivery so they can deliver the products to the customer worksite as scheduled
- Proactively contact customers with any updates and/or changes to their orders
- Respond in a timely and professional manner to any employees’ or customers’ questions about deliveries
- Maintain and manage all records relating to equipment maintenance and Provincial Safety Regulations
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- A positive attitude
- An ability to participate as a member of a team focused on providing great customer service in a cost-effective manner
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills
- An ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking and changing environment.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Operations/warehouse experience
- Good knowledge of building materials (an asset)
- Employee image wear
- Jean and boot allowances
- Team-building events for fun
- Employee purchase discounts
- Fitness allowance
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
After three months:
- Group benefits (health, disability, dental, vision, life insurance and more)
After one year:
- Company matched pension plan
- Employee Profit Sharing Program
- Anniversary gift and company-wide recognition
- Career development opportunities
- Corporate sponsored training
KENROC AS AN EMPLOYER
Kenroc is a specialty building material supplier. The company has been in business since 1967, steadily growing to 16 locations across Western Canada.
Employees of Kenroc are committed to the company’s vision and are guided by its values of integrity, safety, customer service, people, community and success.
Learn what Kenroc employees have to say about their team and serving customers. Employee reviews of Kenroc