Kenroc Coquitlam is hiring a Sto Colour Technician to be responsible for the tinting and assists in the selling of all Sto inventory and product.
This includes tinting Sto acrylic stucco, counting Sto inventory, preparing Sto samples, and purchasing.
- A keen eye for colour detail and accuracy
- Good communication skills (listening, verbal and written)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated safety-focus
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Physically able to repeatedly handle heavy lifting/carrying (up to 75 lbs)
One to two years of previous paint distributor experience is preferred with hands-on experience in either colour mixing or colour matching
- Prepares Sto samples and tints Sto material ensuring quality product and satisfied customers
- Sell the client on the benefits of Kenroc and Sto, earning the opportunity to supply and quote more work
- Work the sales desk discussing customer needs and requirements making recommendations regarding the use of associated products
- Enter customer orders in computer and coordinate with operation department to ensure orders are picked and ready for pick up or delivery
- Follow up with customer via phone making sure delivery and color was accurate
- Ensures all Sto inventory is counted, stocked and well organized
- Helps order and purchase Sto product ensuring inventory is replenished
- Maintains and cleans the Sto machinery
- Maintains the Sto warehouse ensuring the dusting and sweeping are completed
- Organizes, updates and maintains customer job files
- Organizes product in the warehouse ensuring efficiency
- Reacts to change productively and performs other essential tasks as assigned
- Full-time hours
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits
- Company pension plan
- Employee Profit Sharing Program
- Safety-focused work environment
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Career development opportunities
- Corporate sponsored training
- Gym/Health Club subsidy
- Employee image wear (at no cost)
- Jean & boot allowances
- Employee purchase discounts
- Service Recognition & Rewards Program
Kenroc is a well-established specialty building material supplier with branches throughout Western Canada. Learn more
Kenroc is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing career opportunities and work-life balance options for our dedicated workforce.
Kenroc offers competitive wages along with a comprehensive benefit package that includes health, disability, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as pension and profit sharing for all employees.
Employees of Kenroc are committed to the company’s vision and are guided by its values. Learn more