Kenroc Saskatoon is hiring Drivers-Labourers to work with Material Handlers to deliver building materials. Must have either a Class 1A or Class 3A licence.
Apply today if you are highly motivated, focused on customer service and interested in and capable of lifting and carrying materials in addition to driving.
Our drivers work with material handlers, as a team, delivering building materials to customers. At the customer’s job site, the drivers and material handlers unload and physically place the building materials either inside the building or on rooftops, as requested by the customer. Delivery equipment, such as articulated truck mounted booms, forklifts or conveyors, may be used. Materials are also lifted and carried by the team.
Required with applications:
- Current Class 1A or Class 3A Driver Licence
- Clean Driver Abstract (Must be insurable)
- Pre-placement drug testing is mandatory.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
- A desire for physical work (Who needs a gym?)
- Comfortable with ladders/heights
- Good communication skills (listening, verbal and written)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated safety-focus
- Ability to successfully work within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Endurance – Physically able to repeatedly handle heavy lifting/carrying (up to 100 lbs)
- Drywall delivery experience – preferred
- Fall restraint training – asset
Kenroc is a well-established specialty building material supplier with branches throughout Western Canada. Learn more
Kenroc is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing career opportunities and work-life balance options for our dedicated workforce.
Kenroc offers competitive wages along with a comprehensive benefit package that includes health, disability, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as pension and profit sharing for all employees.
Employees of Kenroc are committed to the company’s vision and are guided by its values. Learn more
This opportunity close March 1, 2019